»

Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Rhythms

The day just started and the sun's already scorching. It's really awesome to see the trees so green and the way the rays of light hit them is pure bliss. Oh and the contrast with the sky. Sometimes I look outside and feel as though this is what we were made to live for.

I'm typing this up from the office at school. Classes have ended, but work has taken over and it's all the same to me. Can't really complain about getting paid. Today and tomorrow are pretty eventful days for me. Tonight at 7 my school is performing at the Greek Theater for the fifth annual Bach, Rock, and Shakespeare. Last years was littered with technical problems and hopefully this year will be free of them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll update later on about how that goes.

Tomorrow will start like any other Saturday. Weight training at LACC 7AM then conferencing with my English 101 instructor. What stands out about this Saturday is the Korean Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl. Before heading out to the Bowl my friends and I are gonna kill time in Glendale, grab a Cinnabon and something to drink, then drive out to Hollywood and Highland and wait it out there. Tomorrows gonna be awesome! Its a shame BoAs not gonna be there, but So Nyeo Shi Dae will be so it's all good. Only bad thing I saw about it was parking...$19-$35 per car?! I guess entertainments not cheap.

Oh by the way my posts will be in RED and Mochi's posts will be in YELLOW so you can tell right away who's talking. Check back soon! Thanks for reading!

~Ichigo