»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Burned Out

So today was another sleepy, slow, uneventful, downright TIRED day. Plain out lethargic. It starts out energetic enough (I was wearing my TRIPP brand pants and jacket) but by noon....UGH. I was plain out half dead.

I don't know what got me out of it...but I've been feeling a little fragment of the apathy and lethargy what I was then. So my conditions are workable.

Mochi's sprain is a lot sorer than it was yesterday...it's definitely not nice, but if she can endure it as effortlessly as she is I guess I shouldn't worry so much.

The orchestra teacher at my school got the recording session at Capitol Records re-confirmed. Joy...Most people don't actually want to do it, it tends to be a bigger burden than anything else. I know it's a big deal and all...but after you've done it once it just seems redundant.

I need another long weekend.

Sleepy beyond belief x_x,
Ichigo