»

Sunday, May 25, 2008

SAT Scores

Hiya!

Ichi and I got our May SAT Reasoning scores by email a Friday...I have to confess I was scared that I did worse than I did the first time I took it. Fingers-crossed I clicked and I added the numbers together...1890!!! It was A LOT better than last time! I was bouncing off the walls when I saw the 210 point improvement from last time. That weekly studying the month leading up to it really helped a lot.

My Strawberry got 1980...He is too smart! It's not fair! Haha. J/K. He only studied a few days the week before the test...His studying was pretty intense since he and his friends answered almost every question in the official SAT Study Guide. I paced my self and got to about half of the problems in each section, but still not as many as he got to do. I want to get within at least 50 points of his next score.

1890 is a really great score, but 1980 is plain amazing. Too bad he didn't get another 20 points to hit 2000. That 20 points is key for college. Knowing him as well as I do he's probably gonna get obsessive and study even harder than last time. Hehe. I just hope he doesn't burn himself out.

^_^v,
Mochi