»

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleepless Nights and Busy Weekends

Yesterday was plain wonderful. School was only so-so, but once I was at home I fell asleep at four and woke up at six! Another nap! That itself was so shocking that upon waking up and much to my confusion I couldn't remember what had happened before so my mind rushed to assume the worst that could've happened. After a few minutes of silent panic and consideration I remembered falling asleep so I just shook off the drowsiness and scrounged up something to eat. After dinner I didn't have much to do and I couldn't find much that was interesting to do online (nobody was online) so I went to lay down "for a few minutes." Guess what?

Minutes turned to hours! I went to lay down at seven....and woke up at four in the morning. AMAZING! I haven't felt this rested in months...years even.

I don't have anything planned for this three day weekend other than an opportunity to kick back and relax. The rain keeps us from doing anything anyway. That and my English 101 class at LACC.

School takes up a very LARGE chunk of my saturday. On top of my high school classes on the weekdays I have two classes on Saturdays from 7AM to 1PM. I really like seeing my own personal improvement in weight training and the politics discussed in my English 101 class. Procrastination's the only thing that ever stands in the way of anything so it's all good. Only two weeks left of LACC then my Saturdays are FREE!!!

Mochi said she'd post something later. Check back later!

~Ichigo