»

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Performance, Performance, Performance...

Since Friday I've been to or played in some performance almost everyday.

Quick Recap:
Friday: The Greek
Saturday: Attended Korean Music Festival
Sunday: Spazzing over Saturday/No Concert
Monday: Quartet at the Autry
Tuesday: LACC Symphony Orchestra
Wednesday: LACC Symphony Orchestra/Watch Percussion Ensemble

Tomorrows the last day of performances for a few weeks. I realize I haven't gotten around to saying I play piano and cello. Performances are usually on cello just because. And yes spazzing on Sunday is as tiring as any performance.

I'm guessing the point of this is to show how dead tired I am. Oddly enough, I'm learning I absolutely CAN'T sleep more than 8 hours. I didn't go to work today because of todays morning performance so I got my 8 hours of sleep which is 3-4 more hours than normal. Sure, I can shake off the grogginess in the morning, but soon enough it starts to consume me. From two in the afternoon to about six I was lying in bed in a dead kind of half-sleep state. I haven't taken a nap in a long time so it's rather weird I'd just clock out for four hours like that. Even worse is that after having rested that much that tired heaviness is starting to come back.

Joy...I work tomorrow and after that's over I have to make a beeline to the performance.

Never a moments rest.

Hoping you're well-rested,
Ichigo