»

Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Day...

I finished scolding Ichi-chan about not being as camera happy for Chae Yeon as he was for SNSD...hahaha. He's used to it. It's just playful poking of his buttons.

Today wasn't too big for me other than spazzing over Ichi's story's about Suju, TVXQ, SNSD, CHAE YEON(!) . I broke down and had a spazgasm after hearing how he stood in front of Leetuek's car to take a pic...and I just spazzed out and died when I heard SNSD's Tiffany(?) was there too. OMG!!!! It was just too much....way too much for me.

I'm trying to convince him to take the Leeteuk pic down to keep people from reaching it and he says one of his friends told him the same. Gotta keep it pure and special...and unseen by many. Preserve and cherish it. That picture is GOLD!!

It's a sure thing that the pic will go down before week's end. If you get a copy before then...you are one lucky *****. Hehe j/k

Other than that it was too hot to do anything else. Sorry for missing yesterdays post. I'll do better! Promise!

My Strawberry had a quartet thing...knowing him he'll probably blog it tomorrow.