»

Saturday, May 24, 2008

American Stars versus Korean Celebrities

When I see big music groups like Super Junior charity is usually the last thing that comes to my mind. It's pretty awkward to see celebrities acting compassionate like the rest of us.

This marathon that the members of Suju took part of really makes me wonder about their western counterparts. I don't really hear much about star's in American doing anything major to help anyone or anything and when they tend to it's usually just to hide a scandal.

When my Ichi-chan told me about how cool and calm the Suju members and SNSD's Sunny stayed when their car was swarmed by fangirls it seemed so different from how things are here. Even when celebrities are safe in their cars among fans here in America they still get so pissed instead of accepting it as a part of being famous.

It really makes you think about America's "culture."

I'll take care of posts for the next couple days. Take it easy.

Hugs,
Mochi