»

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Swiss!

I missed yesterdays post because of random sleep. =P

Yesterday, I got to use Ichi's Walther PPK/S airgun. The one reason I really like it is because, Jolin Tsai uses it in her music video for her album Agent J. It's a small little airgun...what's so neat about it is that it has full recoil. So it's pretty fun.

I was skimming through Asianbite yesterday and I noticed an article comparing TVXQ to NewS. I never really paid much attention to NewS, even though I've heard about them so I checked it out. And ooh! It's another Asian band with cute guys in it! Haha. Their stuff isn't exactly me...just decided to mention it to you guys. AKB48 is more my taste.

I've been listening to suju's Rokkugo like I'm OCD over it. Hehe. That's where the post's title comes from.

I'm still limping on by with my crutches. All is well.

Hugs ^_^,
Mochi